Moviedweeb

The best unintentional comedies

Pearl Harbor

YES.Some friends and I were trying to figure out the funniest thing about it a few years ago, and the winner was the opening scene where Rafe inexplicably called Danny's father a dirty German while wielding a 4x4. But the screenplay has enough gold in it ("I'm not anxious to die, sir; just anxious to matter") that perhaps we missed something even better.

Quest for Camelot. For those who don't know, it's an obscure Warner Bros animated film from 1998. It's a terrible movie, but Gary Oldman voices the villain. His ham and cheese performance combined with the over the top animation for his character make it hilarious to watch and mock.It also has a two headed dragon voiced by Don Rickles and Eric Idle. Yes, it's as random as it sounds.

The Final Destination movies

Unintentional comedies? I am not sure about this. I always thought the point of the FD movies was to laugh at some of the death scenes. I almost pissed myself laughing at Final Destination 5. Edited by CJohn

From a storytelling standpoint it's fine IMO. From a technical standpoint, YES. Biggest laugh of the year was the CGI fire coming off of Jennifer Lawrence.

Catching Fire definitly needs a bigger budget...

From a storytelling standpoint it's fine IMO. From a technical standpoint, YES. Biggest laugh of the year was the CGI fire coming off of Jennifer Lawrence.

It was going strong until the games started which it become an overly long and utter mess.

I was expecting laughs then the second time I saw it, but that didn't happen.

Pearl Harbor(But, we thought you were dead.)New Moon(Oh you're hurt, let me take off my shirt for you.)Mortal Kombat Annihilation(Mother, you're alive!..... Too bad you...will die!)The Spirit(I'm gonna kill you all kinds of dead.)