Moviedweeb

The best unintentional comedies

Prometheus.The Patriot. When Mel grabs the flag and starts waving it like his career depends on it, people were rolling on the floor in my theater.KK`s epic actressing in ADM. Belly laughes for 20 minutes.Elizabeth Golden Age. Scenery chewing so funny you`ll roar.

Edited by fishnets

Prometheus.The Patriot. When Mel grabs the flag and starts waving it like his career depends on it, people were rolling on the floor in my theater.KK`s epic actressing in ADM. Belly laughes for 20 minutes.Elizabeth Golden Age. Scenery chewing so funny you`ll roar.

Prometheus could be turned into a comedy with commentary, but I don't find the movie funny at all.The Patriot the only parts I have seen is when the British come to that house at night and the family is able to hind in the basement. And they burned down a church.

The Patriot the only parts I have seen is when the British come to that house at night and the family is able to hind in the basement. And they burned down a church.

Its a great movie and you should watch it. I can't fathom how The Patriot could be seen as an unintentional comedy. Fishnets just won the thread. Edited by Shpongle
  • Like 1

Batman and Robin, Aliens vs Predator: Requiem and The Wicker Man remake.

The scene in AVPR where the girl gets impaled on the wall by that giant ninja star thing had people losing their minds in my theater. I hate these movies but I still showed up because I love Alien so much.