Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

You have crazy Santa impersonators shooting up shopping malls every goddamn year and yet people are perfectly content finishing their Christmas shopping time and time again. Why is the result going to be any different here?

Because this massacre makes worldwide headlines? And some some amok Santa Claus in a US shopping mall doesn't?

At times like this, who the hell cares what TDKR does at BO. That shouldn't even really matter, fellow Batman fans were killed and BO should be the last thing on our mind.

It's a personal tragedy for the victims and their families , but the show must go on. We have been looking forward to this weekend for months/years.

Because this massacre makes worldwide headlines? And some some amok Santa Claus in a US shopping mall doesn't?

I don't really see how this story is going to get wall-to-wall coverage for days on end. Every other post-Columbine shooting stays in the headlines for a day or so and then goes away.

I don't really see how this story is going to get wall-to-wall coverage for days on end. Every other post-Columbine shooting stays in the headlines for a day or so and then goes away.

Outside of America it won't be a big deal after today (for better or worse).

Guys I'm going to re-open this in about 5 minutes. But this political arguing has to stop. No offense to anyone who feels otherwise, but if you want to talk about Israel, white supremacy and so on and so on, perhaps take it to another thread.This is still about box office and not a political forum.I'm sure most of the posters here want to talk about the tragedy and that's cool, but leave the insults out of it. This does nothing to help the cause and it just makes this place unhospitable. I'm not sure making commentary about America, Norway, KKK, White Supremecists and so on is what this thread should be about.I know there are a lot of people hot under the collar for some remarks that some posters have made and as I said earlier, all of the reports will be reviewed, but for now, we've got to keep our cool.I'll reopen it now.

• Like 8

Baumer, agreed, but this thread is and is going to continue to be such a clusterfuck, there's no controlling it that I can see.I haven't even read the details yet which I'm sure have poured in was asleep, at this point I don't even want to.. I really would like to know that cochofles is alright though, it is concerning because even if she put "Denver" as her location that doesn't necessarily mean she lives right in Denver but could be in a surrounding town.

Some of you guys must be joking.CNN stating that it is Batman Movie Massacre is not sensationalism. It is a fact.Get off your phony high horses.

The fact that it's a Batman movie shouldn't work its way into the headline.