Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Based on fucking what?

On fucking families being murdered in cold blood. Do you honestly think Fox News-watching middle America families will take their kids on Saturday evening to see this movie after the news will have been covering this non-stop for a day? Edited by reddevil18

Several reports that police mentioned an "Indian male" as one of the shooters. Too early to tell if that means native American, or Asian Indian/Pakistani, etc. Shooter(s) could be Muslims, Trenchcoat Mafia-types/emos, OWS-sympathizers, etc. Sad that we have so many "types" that would do something like this at first blush. Most of us around when the OKC building was bombed by McVeigh learned not to jump to conclusions (most everyone thought the was Muslim-related when it happened).

If this was the reason Batman did poorly at Cinemas it would be the stupidest reason ever.If less people go to the theater because of this then the Terrorists won.

Nobody cares much about the box office now.......

The "walk-up" argument is dead after this shooting in any case. Might as well pack in any box office related discussion, since all records are safe right now.

Yes, this will ruin its weekend box office. It will have huge midnight and maybe od, but so many people and families will be scared to go to the theater now, and understandably so. So terrible, it gets me angry on so many levels, and yes, a small part of me is mad as a fan of movies and box office as it ruins a weekend I've been looking forward to for years. I'd be happy with $150m now.
  • Like 2