Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Also, I was so pissed that I read reviews before seeing the movie, despite several critics outright saying they didn't feel bad revealing certain spoilers because they were so minor in comparison to others. Boy they were right.

That's why I don't read reviews before seeing a movie.

So, I watched the first episode of Sherlock, and it was quite fucking spledid indeed. Cucumber sandwiches, tea, Withnail & I etc etc etcz. Great writing and acting

Glad you liked it, Blegravia, Reichenbach, and the Banker are the best episodes IMO.
  • Like 1

Don't click because this is a huge ass spoiler.

Talia was great...until her death scene. What on earth?

That character was underdeveloped, only major weak link in the movie for me.

People should be suing the theater for letting an army man get in.Right?

He didn't get in. He paid for his ticket, was dressed normally or as the Joker, and then went out the back door, to his car, got his weapons, came back in the back door and went to work.

I REALLY wanted Selina to hurt Talia. Bummed that didn't happen. At least she got to kill Bane.

Yeah, that would have been cool, but maybe Nolan didn't want to risk relegating them to a glorified catfight.By the way- I saw in RTM thread you said you were shocked by Robin reveal? HOW?! You knew about it!

ddddeeee's right. A lot of the music in the film felt like trailer music. No thematic connections. Some tracks are straight out of BB/TDK with BARELY any change.

When TDK theme came on for the first time, you could sense the excitement of the crowds.
  • Like 1

But still, after reading some of the reports of the victims... a three month old? A six year old? Who allows those to see a midnight screening? Where are the parents in this? Batman won't go away after midnight.

THIS. Some friends, coworkers and I also discussed this very topic. Parenting...it's a lost art. Common social decency is just gone. From ringtones, to texting to bringing infants and kids to a midnight movie that lasts for 3 hours. WHAT THE FUCK.If I had seen a 6yr old in line I'd have gone to the theater manager. Kids are as unpredictable as a dog, hell some dogs mind better, at a decent hour movie let alone midnight. What happens when the 3mo old is ready for the 2am feeding? Crying, whining at the mid point of the movie. Those are two victims that need not even be on the list cause they never should've been there in the first place.
  • Like 2