Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I don't think so. Reports are saying it was an infant and if it was a pregnant lady they would've said so.

It is early and we will know eventually. And they wouldn't always know the difference. If the reporter/witness saw a man upset over loosing a baby or heard a cop say it that could be anything from a pregnant woman who lost the baby yo a 3-4 year old. I would hate to think both happened. Which could be as well. Horrible tragedy.

I'm sorry when 6 members of your family get kidnapped in the same month you can come and gripe at me about striking a nerve.You all seem so sickened by this shit. You know what in Colombia it happened daily for years on end. It didn't scare us. We grew strong to terrorism, immune to its affects. Until you Americans do the same it will continue to be used against you because it is such an effective tactic.

What? Are you seriously doing this to me right now? You have no idea the nerve you just struck with me. I feel so sick just seeing what you just wrote. You're making me feel like nothing, and I hate you for it. Thanks for absolutely ruining my day, no everything.

Why would they do that?

Because every news report has mentioned Batman in the headline. The association is inescable. There'll also cancel print ads - having them next to stories about the shooting in tomorrow's papers wouldn't look good. It may only last a couple of days, but WB's marketing dept will be having crisis talks, no doubt about it. Edited by Hatebox

What? Are you seriously doing this to me right now? You have no idea the nerve you just struck with me. I feel so sick just seeing what you just wrote. You're making me feel like nothing, and I hate you for it. Thanks for absolutely ruining my day, no everything.

electronicmaji made an account just now so he could troll the thread, ignore him

Report him so he can get banned!

It will...this will prevent so many people and families from going to the theater this weekend, and maybe future. $150m would be good now. This ruins everything on so many levels, box office being a very small part.

Stuff like this doesn't really bother me, tragedies happen all the time, it's the aftermath that bothers me. Just a bunch of bad shit that affects on a larger scale.

Don't let idiots like that get to you. They're not worth it, etc.

You let other peoples words have this much power over you?