Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Didn't anyone else think that during the part where Bane blows up the bridges that it might attract something similar from some people? I don't know, that scene always made me feel uneasy.

You know what I just thought of. They played a trailer for Gangster Squad before the film, and in that trailer there's a scene where 4 gunmen open fire on a sitting movie theater audience... Wonder if that will now be removed. This is fucked.

Why would anyone think that? I mean, plenty of villains have done despicable shit in movies. Why would Bane be an "inspiration"?Honestly, this is probably simply some fucked up people who saw this as the best chance to hurt a massive amount of people. Sports venues are difficult to pull off, while theaters still have low levels of security. Unfortunately, this was only a matter of time. I honestly expect this will have MASSIVE repercussion across the business.

Yes. I agree. When used to work at a theater a few years ago I always wondered that because the only time any security showed up was to take money out from the safe. There was nobody and nothing stopping anyone from holding up box office and taking the money and persuading managers to open safe.

I repeat. I ask everyone that is moved with this to report and ban this troll once and for all. This is not the time to speculate SUCH kind of bullshit, from Marvel, DC or ANY kind of fan. This is a tragedy. I'll donate whatever this guy has donated and ask that other people join. I don't want to see this dude posting here ever again. Go grow up first and learn to be a PERSON.

You know what I just thought of. They played a trailer for Gangster Squad before the film, and in that trailer there's a scene where 4 gunmen open fire on a sitting movie theater audience... Wonder if that will now be removed. This is fucked.

OMG. I hate fucking people. Can't have anything. Some idiot always ruins it.

Yes. I agree. When used to work at a theater a few years ago I always wondered that because the only time any security showed up was to take money out from the safe. There was nobody and nothing stopping anyone from holding up box office and taking the money and persuading managers to open safe.

With a lot of multiplexes that are located in shopping centers, I think they're counting on security for the center itself, but that's still weak. I really think this'll change moviegoing as a whole, with serious security screens and, at the very least, complete reserved seating systems, so as to avoid the huge crowds gathering long before release (as that would paint an equally big target).

Do we actually know if anyone's died yet? Wouldn't be the first time a news report has (forgive the term) jumped the gun on the facts. Reporting 12 are dead when they might not be seems pretty awful though.

Edited by Hatebox

Unbelievable, so tragic that this could happen, another sad controversy that is attached to Nolans Batman, I wonder what affect it will have on BO.