Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

In my opinion this is far worse than that. And my proposal still stands. And if the mods agree, I'll make it fifth times what this guy has donated, regardless if others join or not.

Maybe you should just shut up. You are making a big fuss out of nothing. I read her post. It was not a joke, it was just an innocent opinion. And if you are so sensitive, then just stop coming to the forums. This is the least you can face.

Ok I wasn't signed in and accidentally saw iJack's post .. He's giving death threats to forum members now?Jeez.Also that incident is indeed very sad, hope they catch the culprits.

Oh man. Oh man... seriously dude. Seriously. Go fuck yourself.

Ok I wasn't signed in and accidentally saw iJack's post .. He's giving death threats to forum members now?

Yes, and I'm the one that should be banned for posting without thinking... :rolleyes:

Maybe you should just shut up. You are making a big fuss out of nothing. I read her post. It was not a joke, it was just an innocent opinion. And if you are so sensitive, then just stop coming to the forums. This is the least you can face.

I'm a guy. :P

This angers me on so many levels. What should have been a great day turns in a horrible tragedy...just a damn shame and my thoughts and prayers go out to all involved and their families.On a side note (hopefully not being too insensitive), how much of a negative effect on its box office will this have?.

I think this is definitely going to overshadow any news about TDKR now. So so tragic.

It feels callous to even think about TDKR, but it's still a real shame. This should have been a really fun, crazy box office weekend to track. And it's started in the worst possible way.

It keeps getting worst. Fucking fanatical psychopaths. I don't understand it. If you hate the world that bad then put the gun in your own fucking mouth and leave everyone else alone.

I just want to go there and kill this guy myself.