baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

I hope Ayodade gets more supporting comedy roles even with The Watch bombing. Man is funny.

It was jarring to see his name listed though in those spots that tried to use the all star comedy cast to sell it:"Stiller, Vaughn, Hill, and.......Ayodade?!? :wacko:Dafuq?! :P

Nikki's numbers, posted at 10:05 PM Pacific:TDKR - $20.1mStep Up - $5.5mWatch - $4.8mWill be interesting to see just how far off she is compared to Rth.

Also interesting is that, their Step Up numbers are identical while big discrepancy with TDKR. I just have feeling Rth's gonna be right. :sadno: :sadno: :sadno:

While I had been hoping for 18m Friday at least, not sure its going to get there it could be in the 16.5-17.5 maybe 18 range (hope i'm wrong), StepUp 4 should be at around 5.5 and come in #2, IA4 could edge out Watch for 3....see how it all looks later.

Posted Image
  • Like 4

Seriously aren't her TDKR, Watch, and Step Up Friday estimates basically the exact same as the ones we got from that Variety article we've had for hours? I think she did a lazy ass copy and paste. :angry:

Or just maybe both their sources indicate similar things but Rth's something different?Rth also posts estimates in like 3 hours doesn't he, lets wait for them now.

While I had been hoping for 18m Friday at least, not sure its going to get there it could be in the 16.5-17.5 maybe 18 range (hope i'm wrong), StepUp 4 should be at around 5.5 and come in #2, IA4 could edge out Watch for 3....see how it all looks later.

How's Australia looking?

It was jarring to see his name listed though in those spots that tried to use the all star comedy cast to sell it:"Stiller, Vaughn, Hill, and.......Ayodade?!? :wacko:Dafuq?! :P

:lol: Yeah, I never heard of him either. Quite a find though. But I can't recommend sitting though that craptacular extravanganza just to see it.

$16.5-17.5M would be bad. Would come out at around $59M for the weekend. $20.1M would be very good. Would come out at around $70M.

Posted Image

Flip a coin America. Heads is epic fail meltdown city. Tails is a sigh of relief. Your choice.

$16.5-17.5M would be bad. Would come out at around $59M for the weekend. $20.1M would be very good. Would come out at around $70M.

No no no. 16.5-17.5 would come to around 55m for the weekend. 20m would be around 65m. Either way $70m is dead, as it always has been.

If the "long-should-have-been-dead-or-at-least-on-life-support" Step Up series can somehow manage to still gross nearly $6m on OD can you imagine what it would've done if this guy was still involved:

They are waiting for the fifth movie, then they are going to pull a Fast Five and bring back Tatum. :shades:

No no no. 16.5-17.5 would come to around 55m for the weekend. 20m would be around 65m. Either way $70m is dead, as it always has been.

I find it bizarre I have to hope Nikki is right. Probably not happening. But RTH's range would be quite awful unless it got a spectacular increase tomorrow.