baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

I hope deadline is right. How can there be such a difference? It seems incomprehensible. I am scared as to what the actual number will be. If deadline is right, I will be so happy. They were pretty spOt on last weekend so lets hope :/

400m is a lock but it's disappointing given TDK numbers...Thankfully OS markets are there.

It's clearly not disappointing. The only market that can be judged is the OS ones. The US run is obviously can't be judged properly. It's clear as daylight that we lost the family crowd for the whole summer.

There's a huge discrepancy in both Nikki's and Rth's figures.If TDKR (according to Nikki) really made around $20.1 million, that's about a 53% increase. If TDKR (according to Rth) really made around $17.5 million, that's about a 35% increase.Most were predicting a Friday increase of ~ 45% which would be $19.1 million.

Why has Ray stopped writing articles for BOM?

I was wondering the same thing. I think he still updates his twitter with the Dalies but he has said written nothing since the trafic shooting on Friday.

Ray predicted 214.7M OW for TDKR. He is cleary a Nolanite that is depressed over TDKR's boxoffice run. Too depressed to write?

Depressed enough to stop writing? Doubtful. Something else may be going on.....Maybe Amazon fired him and are looking for a guy who can make better predictions...... like BKB! :P
  • Like 1