CJohn

Weekend (8/10-12/12) Estimates: Bourne Legacy 40.3M; Campaign 27.4M; Hope Springs 15.6M

Olivia Wilde has zero screen presence. Plus they're both a bit skinny IMO

I think Wilde is better suited to TV. She was pretty good on House, but I don't think she's stood out in any movies I've seen her in. Edited by Orestes
  • Like 1

I think Wilde is better suited to TV. She was pretty good on House, but I don't think she's stood out in an movies I've seen her in.

All she needs is good roles. The movies that she was bad everyone was bed as well. I'd love to see her geting a high profile role in the next superhero films. Ms. Marvel, Black Cat, Scarlet Witch, Sin, Enchantress... you name it.
  • Like 1

TR absolutely collapsed. :lol: Hollywood will learn from this or at least I hope they will.

To not have a big budget movie centered around Colin Farrell? :)Seriously though he's a decent actor IMO. He just needs to not be THE star. Or at least lead I smaller movies.

To not have a big budget movie centered around Colin Farrell? :)Seriously though he's a decent actor IMO. He just needs to not be THE star. Or at least lead I smaller movies.

I was talking about remakes but you do have a point on Farrell. :D

Just came back from the theaters. Saw Step Up 4, it was ok, and That's My Boy, easily the worst movie of the year.

I'm only gonna see Sandler in movies as long as he's only starring and not producing or writing it. That's why I'll see Three Mississippi and not Grown Ups 2.