CJohn

Weekend (8/10-12/12) Estimates: Bourne Legacy 40.3M; Campaign 27.4M; Hope Springs 15.6M

Friday's number. You know how you film nerds are.

Honestly I figure we're past waiting on overnights for that flick. Still on pace to do around $450M domestic (Maybe a little higher, maybe a little lower but in that area overall) and $1B worldwide is locked. Great gross for a great flick. Bigger fish coming up is Expendables 2.

I had BL wkend estimate at 45 & Camp 25, atm I don't see BL getting to 18m for friday 15.5-16.5 and Camp 8-9, HS should at least get 4, see how it looks later

Thanks for numbers.

Was floored when I saw $18m od and almost $50m ow for Bourne in the thread title, but $15m/$40m seems more likely. But low $40s is still a great opening. Nice for The Campaign as well, and could care less about Hope Spings. And really hope TDKR can hit $20m.

I had BL wkend estimate at 45 & Camp 25, atm I don't see BL getting to 18m for friday 15.5-16.5 and Camp 8-9, HS should at least get 4, see how it looks later

Think lower BL to 13.8-14.5, Camp 9, TDKR 5.7, HS 5, DOWK3 2.7, TR 2.7, Ted 900k
  • Like 2

As for her last tour, her voice was bad, but she still sang Live all the way, unlike her rivals who lipsynch most of their shows. And her tour was sold out in Europe, Australia, Russia, etc. She simply didn't tour in the usa (because of voice problems), which made her overall tour numbers smaller, but it was successful she got people in the seats and was sold out wherever she went.

The audience probably would have preferred her to have lip-synced.