Neo

Inhumans | ABC TV Special Event Series

Most of the stuff I knew is public knowledge at this point: Russos are negotiating to direct Infinity War I/II, Inhumans and Cap Marvel will act as an informal middle point. So don't think two films, think four. These films are meant to incorporate a lot of what was great about the Infinity Gauntlet storyline, but will also pull some clever twists that even the most seasoned nerds won't see coming. This won't be a straight up adaption.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/HulkstaTheatre/news/?a=114691

• Like 1

Why, why, why? Marvel messes it up again. Introducing an Inhuman character when there are plenty to chose from in the comics. Just read up on it Calvin Zabo/Dr. Hyde is Daisy Johnson (Skye) which both were exposed to the Hyde formula not the Terrigen Mist. AOS could have done the Hyde formula and left the Inhumnas for the MCU. Why do this?

We’ve created a different origin for her, partially because we want to introduce this new other world that we get another glimpse of at the very end of the episode. We merged those two ideas together also because there are such rabid fans out there that if we stick to original story points from the comics, they will smell story points from miles away. Those two factors led us to coming up with a different notion of how she got her powers.

http://www.ew.com/article/2014/12/10/agents-shield-skye-daisy-johnson-quake-inhuman

Why does it matter if we smell story points from miles away?

What are the 2 factors?

Is Quake part of the comics?

• Like 1

I think they’re beginning to seed a lot of that in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. show, but the notion from the comics that I think is interesting, is the notion of needing to have this DNA that could be activated by the [Terrigen] Mists, which is what’s so cool about Inhumans to me.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheSewer/news/?a=119956

Anyway, this looks terrible, I hope this gets cancelled, replace it with Iron Man 4 and move it earlier than Infinity War Part 2.

How can it look terrible when absolutley no footage has been revealed (or even filmed)? Also, the Inhumans have been great on Agents of SHIELD.

Edited by WrathOfHan

How can it look terrible when absolutley no footage has been trevealed (or even filmed)? Also, the Inhumans have been great on Agents of SHIELD.

How can it look terrible when absolutley no footage has been revealed (or even filmed)? Also, the Inhumans have been great on Agents of SHIELD.

Inhumans are way to boring, their powers are generic. Also, at the time I seen this thread, I never heard of Inhumans.

Go Iron Man 4, please happen, and replace the terrible Inhumans.