Neo

Inhumans | ABC TV Special Event Series

It always kinda felt like it would be an afterthought being right after what's supposed to be the finale to the current status quo of the MCU. Pushing it back to 2020 and release it as a phase four film would give it and Marvel some breathing room.

On 10/10/2015 at 10:39 PM, CJohn said:

RIP

Fuck you Agents of SHIELD. 

:jeb!:

This is interesting considering your avatar picture and they way you've reacted to the last couple of episodes. :kitschjob:

Edited by Arlborn

19 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

:jeb!:

This is interesting considering your avatar picture and they way you've reacted to the last couple of episodes. :kitschjob:

I take that back. Hail Agents of SHIELD.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gokai Red said:

I always forget this, since Marvel has never opened a movie before May before (not count BP, which also hasn't been released yet).

Winter Soldier was April

11 hours ago, Gokai Red said:

I wonder what will get the current date though, since I'm sure IW2 won't be the only Marvel movie in 2019. 

GotG 3, Captain America 4, Ant-Man 3, Spider Man 2, Iron Man 4, Thor 3, Dr Strange 2, or Black Panther 2

At this point, they should just push Kamala Khan before Inhumans. She's a much stronger character than they are, and could work as a lead-in for a Ms. Marvel and the Inhumans sequel. Open the film with the terrigen bomb going off, she gets her powers, Lockjaw shows up, hijinks ensue. Have Lockjaw port her to Attilan in a stinger and voila.

Or forget the Inhumans entirely, I mostly just want a Ms. Marvel movie.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Moves to TV

:ohmyzod:

What the hell is this move? Cancel a movie, make it into a TV show... did they just strike a deal with Fox and needed to clear their movie schedule?

And what will happen to Agents of SHIELD? There are, after all, a few inhumans on the show.