Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Enjoyed this a lot. Cavill, Hammer and Vikander were great. Loved the humor, the banter and the action. Was uneven in some parts but it was generally satisfying.

Cool, glad to hear -- I was contemplating on watching it, but now I will.

• Like 1

Just came back from this...it was pretty good...definitely could have been better though...

Yup I agree, it was decent, dragged a bit here and there, I really liked Cavill and Hammer in it though, felt they had good chemistry.  Alicia Vikander gave one of the worst (British?) accent's I've ever seen. and well some of the humor worked, some didn't. at the end of the day I'd give it a solid B.

Edited by Kalo

if this opens under 20m Cavill and Hammer will never be leading men

Why? This movie is a tricky sell to begin with. And Cavill has like 6 Superman/Justice League movies to prove himself anyways. Hammer... maybe which is too bad because I like him.

lol. Is the Ryan Renyolds fan really saying that Cavill, who is already a leading man by playing one of the most iconic characters ever in a multiple billion dollar franchise, isn't going to be a leading man? That is pretty delusional.

• Like 5

Cavill has Superman so he is fine. He will have many offers to be a leading man between Man of Steel and Justice League sequels. 

Yup I agree, it was decent, dragged a bit here and there, I really liked Cavill and Hammer in it though, felt they had good chemistry.  Alicia Vikander gave one of the worst (British?) accent's I've ever seen. and well some of the humor worked, some didn't. at the end of the day I'd give it a solid B.

Wasn't her accent supposed to be German?