Ezen Baklattan

Friday & Early Wknd Estimates (9/21/12): END OF WATCH Solid, everything else soft...

I like RE series but that drop is embarrassing. It`s now solely existing for OS markets.

You say that like it's a bad thing.Yes, you are so right, existing for 80% of the world is crazy. :huh:Better that than being a film that solely does well in the US. That'd be truly crazy...to exist for just one market.
  • Like 2

wtf I Frankenstein is coming out next february, not september

That was before it ran away from Good Day to Die Hard/Elyseum sandwitch. It`s moved to Sep 13 2013. They unceremonially tweeted the news. In a txt message form. Not even press release cause, you know, nobody reads trades for I Frankenstein news. Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

House at the End of the Street will win. End of Watch and Curve have very generous Sunday projections.

The Master will drop from estimates too (-15% Sunday? Yeah right) but it had a good weekend nonetheless. A much better PTA than any of the openers.