ladyevenstar22

what's your fall tv schedule looking like?

i've made my schedule for tv this fall and most of my shows are on sunday monday thursday and friday , other days i'm free as a bird until i figure out where psych new season will land prob wednesday but who knows!

sundays are cray-crayzee full:

boardwalk/homeland/once upon a time/walking dead/revenge

mondays:

bones / castle and i've decided to give revolution a few episodes before i decide i care or not

thursdays:

vampire diaries and scandal

fridays:

fringe and community(beyond relieved fringe got renewed even if for a shorter final season)

as for the newbies apart from revolution i'll give a chance to 666park avenue on abc (i think)

and emily owens on the CW and i'm not positive they'll still be on my radar come xmas break

Shows I'm watching at the moment are Downton Abbey, Homeland, Boardwalk Empire, How I Met Your Mother, Louie, Community, Happy Endings, Parks & Recreation, South Park, Apartment 23, New Girl, Modern Family, and of course there are other shows that don't start again until next year.I usually don't start on a new show until it gets good WOM or I know that it's actually going somewhere (is getting another season or something)

Monday-revolution,gossip girlTuesday-new girl,Ben and Kate, mindy project, don't trust the b in apt 23, sons of anarchyWednesday-survivor,x factor,the soup, Nashville Thursday-x factor, Big Bang,30 rock,vampire diaries,office,parks and recFriday-fringe,communitySunday-once upon a time,revenge,family guy,amazing race,dexter,homeland,walking dead,boardwalk empire

Sunday: Homeland, Boardwalk, Bob's BurgersMonday: How I Met Your Mother (begrudgingly) Tuesday: New Girl, Happy Endings, Mindy Project(?) Wednesday: South Park, Modern Family, I'll try American Horror Story Thursday: 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation, The Office (because it's almost over and the season premiere was the best episode since Michael left), It's Always Sunny, The League Friday: Community Most of these I don't watch live though (who has the time?). Breaking Bad and Mad Men were appointment television. I guess Homeland is too though.

Some of these are dependent on when the Packers or Wisconsin are playing Saturday night, Sunday night or Monday night, otherwiseSunday-Homeland watch, Walking Dead dvr, maybes Once Upon a Time, Revenge(didn't watch last season but might give a try) Park Avenue(only because Terry O'Quinn is in it)Monday-Revolution watch or dvr, American Chopper dvr, catch up on any dvr shows.Tuesday-Vegas watch or dvr, catch up on any dvr shows.Wednesday-The Middle watch, Modern Family watch, Suburgatory watch, Criminal Minds dvr, catch up on any dvr shows.Thursday-Last Resort watch or dvr, Parks and Rec watch, Person of Interest dvr, Elementary dvr, catch up on any dvr shows.Friday-If I haven't already, catch up on any dvr showsSaturday-College football or yada yada dvr shows.

Edited by DAR

• Community Manager

Heh. I watch too many shows that I actually have to make a table to sort it out.

Schedule Watch

Time

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

8:00 EST

Once Upon a Time

Ben and Kate

The Middle

Arrow

Animal Practice

Last Resort

The Big Bang Theory

The Vampire Diaries

[30 Rock]/[up All Night]

Community

9:00 EST

Revenge

The Good Wife

Gossip Girl

Apartment 23

New Girl/The Mindy Project

Modern Family/Suburgatory

Person of Interest

Beauty & The Beast

[The Office]/Parks and Recreation

Nikita

Fringe

Grimm

10:00 EST

666 Park Avenue

The Mentalist

Castle

Revolution

Parenthood

Nashville

Mid-Season: The Following, Next Caller, 1600 Penn, How to Live with Your Parents, The Goodwin Games

Edited by Water Bottle

Sun: The Walking Dead, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Veep, The Newsroom, True Blood, Family Guy, American Dad

Mon: Bones, Revolution, 2 Broke Girls, and sometimes The Voice

Tues: New Girl, Raising Hope, and I'm going to give Mindy Project a try

Wed: The X-Factor, Modern Family

Thurs: Glee

Friday and Saturday I play catch up.

The ones in bold are my favorites and I usually watch them live.

Sunday- RevengeMonday- How I Met Your MotherTuesday- Go On, The New Normal, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Apt 23Wednesday- Happy Endings, Modern Family, Suburgatory, American Horror Story, Survivor if there aren't any conflictsThursday- Parks and Rec, The Office, Elementary (giving it a shot), Up All Night. Had to drop Glee due to conflicts (will watch online).Friday- NothingWhen I move I'll add Dexter and Homeland to Sunday (when I get premium channels). I'll watch them online until then.

Monday:HIMYM2 Broke GirlsRevolutionI would have started Partners as well but I heard it was awful, and the ratings were bad so it will get cancelled soon and there's no point of watching it nowTuesday:Go OnThe New NormalThe Mindy ProjectI still need to start Parenthood again.Wednesday:Modern FamilyThe X-FactorMight watch Nashville as wellThursday:X-FactorI decided to quit TBBT, The Office and Glee but I might start them back again.Friday:Community (once it starts up again)Saturday:NothingSunday:Family GuyThe Walking Dead (once it starts up again)