Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

The trailer is awesome but it is a shame that Jackass Presents : Bad Grandpa is kicking its ass in the online buzz department. This is why we can't have nice things.

Ya the Bad Grandpa trailer had me in splits...especially the end :lol:

Edited by LexJoker
  • Like 1

The trailer is awesome but it is a shame that Jackass Presents : Bad Grandpa is kicking its ass in the online buzz department. This is why we can't have nice things.

Really? I didn't even know there was a trailer out yet. 

Didn't they have bra's in the 70's?

That was clearly the one thing missing from Amy's previous oscar campaigns not enough cleavage, no go get that oscah gurl!!!!!

Sure, lol. They also had bra burnings from the women's liberation movement.

This film looks AWESOME!

Actually it does. All of the actors look fantastic. I love Christian Bale when he's not playing Batman. He is so talented.  Amy Adams is showing her versatility.  And good to see Jennifer fits right on in. Hard to believe she's in her early 20s. She has the soul of a much more mature actress. She is just so impressive. Bradley Cooper looks good too. But Christian Bale is the glue here.

• Like 2

I never got that. Are bras really such a symbol of patriarchy and the oppression of women? 

I don't get it either. I have no idea why they used that as a symbol. Now corsets and girdles I can see, lol.

Sure, lol. They also had bra burnings from the women's liberation movement.

:lol:

I've watched the trailer like atleast 10 times (for research purposes) and I've yet to spot Amy with a bra in any of her scenes. I'm so there opening nite!