Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

57 minutes ago, XXR You Ok Annie said:

I’m a surface level DC fan who hasn’t kept up at all with anything and didn’t know there was an announcement today until about 20 minutes ago. 

Any ideas or hopes for what gets revealed?

The only info I’ve really seen floating around is it’s a larger announcement then most thought it would be. No idea what that means. 

All I want to hear about is more info on Superman, I trust Gunn with whatever they’re gonna announce but as I stated back a few pages ago people are gonna complain and whine either way. 

• Like 1

I personally want Wonder Woman 3 with Gal Gadot announced, but I guess it’s a pipe dream at this point lol. 

If it’s just a new Superman film and Peacemaker season 2 then that’ll be a bit of an anticlimax, as we basically already know about those. I’m not too bothered about any TV announcements, would rather films. 

Edited by Krissykins

1 hour ago, stephanos13 said:

DCU Chapter 1 is more than 3-4 films.

The announcement will include TV projects as well.

The rumor in Twitter is  that Robert Pattinson's Batman is NOT part of the new DCU.

I’ve also seen rumors of Swamp Thing and Batman and Robin pictures.

• Like 1