CJohn

The Peanuts Movie | November 6, 2015

Oh no....

meghan-trainor-01-435.jpg

The "All About That Bass" singer, 21, is recording a new song for The Peanuts Movie, titled "Better When I'm Dancin' ", that's all about letting go of your insecurities and embracing your true self on the dance floor. Trainor spoke to PEOPLE about what it feels like to officially join the Peanuts gang.

http://www.people.com/article/meghan-trainor-peanuts-movie-song-character-photo

GODDAMNIT BLUE SKY

It's only a song for the trailers and credits of the movie. As for the image she's not in the movie, it's just something that the animators put together as a thank you.

Also part of the promo for the movie just seems to be getting celebrities and Peanutsing them today-ig-al-roker-150728_be3d0df24471958

I FOUND THAT SHIT OUT USING 2 MINUTES OF GOOGLE. PEOPLE ITS NOT HARD

Edited by AJG
  • Like 5

There's something just not right about that Peanuts-ified Al Roker.

And hasn't there been another time (not here) where a small thing like this blew up into an anger-inducing inaccurate extrapolation? I'm suddenly remembering NSync in Attack of the Clones, where it turned from the reality of "They filmed a dialogue-less cameo in the arena fight" to the fan rage myth of "They will be prominent supporting Jedi".

Though in that case, they WERE meant to be in the movie (though ultimately cut out), so it wasn't false extrapolation. But I swear something like this happened before.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

There's something just not right about that Peanuts-ified Al Roker.

And hasn't there been another time (not here) where a small thing like this blew up into an anger-inducing inaccurate extrapolation? I'm suddenly remembering NSync in Attack of the Clones, where it turned from the reality of "They filmed a dialogue-less cameo in the arena fight" to the fan rage myth of "They will be prominent supporting Jedi".

Though in that case, they WERE in the movie, so it wasn't false extrapolation. But I swear something like this happened before.

50 Cent having his voice on a COD multiplayer map.

The Lady Gaga simpsons episode.

The voice of old cartoon characters leaving and being replaced (even though nobody can tell the difference).

• Like 1

Oh, I remember one other inaccurate-info-turned-outrage:

Some inaccurate logline or something for the the Return of the King video game erroneously said Aragorn raises an army from the Dead Marshes, leading to a couple months of outraged speculation that the movie wasn't going to have the Paths of the Dead sequence. Yes, this was actual speculation on LOTR fan forums.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

Oh no....

meghan-trainor-01-435.jpg

The "All About That Bass" singer, 21, is recording a new song for The Peanuts Movie, titled "Better When I'm Dancin' ", that's all about letting go of your insecurities and embracing your true self on the dance floor. Trainor spoke to PEOPLE about what it feels like to officially join the Peanuts gang.

GODDAMNIT BLUE SKY

Edit this is only if she is in the movie. 

NO NO NO those bastards. How could they.  How could they do this. My heart is broke fuck this film new gross

OW 4m

Domestic 8m 

Please music for trailers only. 

Edited by Darth Snoopy of Suburbia

Guy has Snoopy in his screen name...

Guy predicts 4m OW...

He's passionate about Peanuts, I think I get that much.

If Fox makes this a pop culture film it will gross 4m OW and 10m Domestic. If it stays to the comics it open to 50m OW and 250m Domestic. 

• Like 1

What the hell would be wrong with Trainor being in the movie?

A lot of people don't like her because a) her music is terrible and B) she runs her mouth about stupid shit like saying how she tried to be anorexic but it was too hard.

And she disguises all of this in some fake feminism message that is more harmful than good.