13 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Twilight

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I knew nothing about Twilight when i saw the movie. The first time i saw it, I enjoyed it. I didn't quite understand why it had to be told from Bella's point of view for everything, but that only took away from the last scene a bit.However, after reading the novels, and watching it again, I enjoyed it much more.8/10

wasn't nearly bad as i was expecting/hoping...the dedication to a sombre emo-rock mood actually elevated it above blandness. this was best exemplified by the kinda awesome baseball scene. if it weren't for the financial need to pander to the fanbase, this atmosphere could have been taken much further. nevertheless, it is still profoundly stupid and silly.

overall, it's not good at all, but any claims of worst movie ever are ridiculous. i suppose it being a teen girl sensation scares away some of the big boys.

C-

The thing that irks me about the complaints is that people say its stupid and yet films like LOTR SW or Potter are smart. The ideas are all just someones imagination. That doesnt make it stupid. Its all make believe.

Nah, I gotta call bullshit on that one, B. Anything that comes from a person or persons' imagination is an "idea." Be it a product, a story, an ideology, whatever.There have certainly been ideas that have been pretty darn stupid. It's just subjective, like taste in movies/music/books/TV, whether or not an idea is stupid. It's up to each person whether or not they think any given idea is stupid. But they can certainly be.For instance, this guy probably got this from his imagination, and I'm pretty sure a lot of us would call it stupid:http://youtu.be/qs_eOvbyTGo

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen