A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

34 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

Yes, my bad. I shouldn't say $40 million for Valerian. So from now on I leave here. Hope nobody will see me again.

Calm down Gavin :redcapes:

Why you so mad? Nobody wants you to leave

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavin Feng said:

Yes, my bad. I shouldn't say $40 million for Valerian. So from now on I leave here. Hope nobody will see me again.

I think you misunderstood. That Aussieparis guys was talking about marveldcfox (who had said that Valerian will finish with 40m). He was not talking about you. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

I think you misunderstood. That Aussieparis guys was talking about marveldcfox (who had said that Valerian will finish with 40m). He was not talking about you. 

Exactly my post was against the professionnal basher marveldcfox. Gavin please come back !

Edited by AussieinParis23

Firstly, sorry for what I said. Sometimes I couldn't catch the language environment, and I didn't know what really happened. I have a bad temper, and I always do some rash things. I make an apology for the unpleasant and unreasonable memories.

Secondly, I don't really know about marveldcfox or how your impressions about this person. But I do not like those words about wrong predictions, because it's not fair. I don't mean to blame someone, I just want to make this clear. I was struggling with myself when someone asked me how much this or that will earn, because that is a difficult question. The best CBO experts and trackers like Olive, firedeep and many of you are here, BOT. And none of us can accurately answer those kind of questions, let alone other persons. So we should show gentleness to all reasonable predictions, instead of dredging it up. 

• Like 16

Firstly, sorry for what I said. Sometimes I couldn't catch the language environment, and I didn't know what really happened. I have a bad temper, and I always do some rash things. I make an apology for the unpleasant and unreasonable memories.

Secondly, I don't really know about marveldcfox or how your impressions about this person. But I do not like those words about wrong predictions, because it's not fair. I don't mean to blame someone, I just want to make this clear. I was struggling with myself when someone asked me how much this or that will earn, because that is a difficult question. The best CBO experts and trackers like Olive, firedeep and many of you are here, BOT. And none of us can accurately answer those kind of questions, let alone other persons. So we should show gentleness to all reasonable predictions, instead of dredging it up. 

Prediction is not the topic here. The topic was more answering to someone (marvel) who constantly write that the movie will drown in every territory just because he don't like it....

SAT
before service fees
Dunkirk  -  75.1m / 131.5m
Wolf Warrior 2  -  22.6m / 5,183m
Gintama  -  21.4m / 42.9m
Valérian  -  16.3m / 343.9m
Cars 3  -  7.86m / 111.2m
Paradox  -  4.66m / 463.2m
Baby Driver  -  1.32m / 97.5m

after service fees
Dunkirk  -  80m / 140.1m
Wolf Warrior 2  -  24.1m / 5,548m
Gintama  -  23.1m / 46.3m
Valérian  -  17.5m / 368.3m
Cars 3  -  8.45m / 118.9m
Paradox  -  5.05m / 499.1m
Baby Driver  -  1.43m / 104.5m

• Like 4

True. We are only humans after all