A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

18 minutes ago, ymblcza said:

Mon 109M($17.2M)

Tue’s presale declines 25%, and the multiplier is usually smaller than Mon, so I guess a 29% decrease to 77M

Exactly same drop as BP.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ymblcza said:

Mon 109M($17.2M)

Tue’s presale declines 25%, and the multiplier is usually smaller than Mon, so I guess a 29% decrease to 77M

Maoyan 111,08M now like 7 min before midnight

2 hours ago, POTUS said:

If it had competition, show loss and an 8 rating i would say it would do that little

Ff8 did $392m. Now with a MONDAY drop of 50 percent diff between IW and ff8, where is IW heading to? Ff8 did just around $55m in the second weekend . Was that because of competitive releases. With IW having little competition this weekend, where is it heading to ? @POTUS @Proxima Olive @fmpro

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

Ff8 did $392m. Now with a MONDAY drop of 50 percent diff between IW and ff8, where is IW heading to? Ff8 did just around $55m in the second weekend . Was that because of competitive releases. With IW having little competition this weekend, where is it heading to ? @POTUS @Proxima Olive @fmpro

50-60 mill is my range

2 hours ago, ymblcza said:

Mon 109M($17.2M)

If it drops below 80M tomorrow, then it would effectively kill the chances of $350M. I hope it does 85M at least.

Presales finishing with 16.8M. Hopefully, the multipliers start getting better now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Deadline seems to have the weekend actuals at 199.3 http://deadline.com/2018/05/avengers-infinity-war-china-opening-records-third-weekend-global-international-box-office-1202389774/  

Have I been lied to about our glorious victory?

so sun was 325-326 then?

Edited by A2k Raptor

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Deadline seems to have the weekend actuals at 199.3 http://deadline.com/2018/05/avengers-infinity-war-china-opening-records-third-weekend-global-international-box-office-1202389774/  

Have I been lied to about our glorious victory?

For all intents and purposes it's $200 million. It's the number that was widely reported, so we can just ignore this :P

• Like 1