X-Men 3

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

The Matrix Revolutions

A.I. Artificial Intelligence

9/10

Superman Returns

Speed Racer

John Carter

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3D (this is a special case for me)

The Island

Surf's Up

Stardust

The Producers

Scott Pilgrim

Drag Me to Hell

Watchmen

8/10

Battleship

Knight & Day

Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sucker Punch

Poseidon

Australia

Beowulf

Scream 4

Sunchine

Hulk

Atlantis

Narnia 2

The Adventures of Tintin

Mars Needs Moms

Saved!

7/10

City of Ember

Happ Feet 2

Jumper

Terminator Salvation

Legend of Guardians

Dark Shadows

The Wolfman

The Happening

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

6/10

Land of Lost

Green Lantern

Wrath of the Titans

Cowboys & Aliens

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Flushed Away

Zathura

Edited by Goffe of Oz
  • Like 1

Some of my favorite bombs/disappointmentsShawshank RedemptionIt's a Wonderful LifeDuck SoupOffice SpaceKick AssBringing Up BabyFight ClubWizard of OzWilly Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryLet Me InWatchmenThe Great RaceSerenitySunshineCloud AtlasBlade RunnerThe Iron GiantThe AbyssA Christmas StoryDumboMystery MenScott Pilgrim

• Like 1

Some of my favorite bombs/disappointmentsShawshank RedemptionIt's a Wonderful LifeDuck SoupOffice SpaceKick AssBringing Up BabyFight ClubWizard of OzWilly Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryLet Me InWatchmenThe Great RaceSerenitySunshineCloud AtlasBlade RunnerThe Iron GiantThe AbyssA Christmas StoryDumboMystery MenScott Pilgrim

Duck Soup is one of the funniest films ever; it's Step Brothers funny. So ridiculous...
  • Like 1

Abyss is a good call. Did that one stand the test of time and it keeps getting referenced. OTOH, movies that made a bank but are forgotten now save few maniacs are Super 8 and WotW. Boy did those two NOT leave the mark nor they stood the test of time (and they wer fairly recent).

I don't know if Dumbo was necessarily a bomb it was meant to be a quick little film after the expensive Pinocchio and Fantasia which weren't exactly hits

Zodiac. It was fucked from the get-go (a 160-minute procedural opening in March whose top-billed stars were - at the time: one of the gay cowboys, a guy more famous for his drug addiction than his acting, and a character actor), but it added insult to injury to see the film not get a single Oscar nomination on top of bombing at the box office. At least if it was released today, marketing could try to push the fact that Iron Man and Hulk are onscreen together again.

Speaking of Robert Downey, Jr.: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Although it now feels like some justice has been done in that Iron Man 3 at times feels like a sort-of-sequel to that film.

THE BIG LEBOWSKI. With what a huge cult following it has amassed, it's hard to believe that there was ever a time where it was a non-event.

• Like 3