tommycruise

Angry Birds | May 20, 2016 | Best reviewed video game adaptation ever

The movie was announced at the right time i.e. when the game was at the peak of its popularity. But they have waited too long to release it, I used to have 4 different versions of Angry Birds on my phone, tablet etc. but even I who was a huge fan have not downloaded their last few versions and have moved on from this game.

The movie needed to come out last year basically.

angry-birds-movie-still_1920.0.0_cinema_

I was wondering if they were gonna give them appendages...

Holy fuck that looks bad.

What exactly is so bad about it? Its animated birds, they look fine. I feel like you already have your mind made up.

The movie was announced at the right time i.e. when the game was at the peak of its popularity. But they have waited too long to release it, I used to have 4 different versions of Angry Birds on my phone, tablet etc. but even I who was a huge fan have not downloaded their last few versions and have moved on from this game.

The movie needed to come out last year basically.

Rovio is doing everything in its power to keep the game relevant, and this movie will still have a curiosity factor, like Lego Movie. Edited by 21 Jandrew
  • Like 2