Sims

2012 Razzie Nominees (and Winners--Twilight sweeps)

They are bit boring, and some of the noms and categories are contrived, but i think they are justified in nominating the big movies, after all, they are popular and make the money, they deserve to be beaten down and their 'fans' need to slap in the face like that to wake them up a bit. Not that they listen..

This write up is great:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/02/24/the-razzies-twilight/

Was Wilson disappointed that Stewart didn’t show up in person to accept her bad actress award? Hardly. He used a life-size cardboard cut out replacement Stewart to accept the award. “The cardboard Kristen Stewart…” he said, “was at least as lively as the real one, so I’m not sure we lost out by much.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So happy Foy&Lautner sweeped Worst Couple! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by fishnets

At least Sander can brag about having entire shelves with prizes at home... He'll have to change the subject when someone asks what prizes, but he at least gets those few seconds of glory.

Sandler is not a bad actor. PT Anderson cast him in Punch Drunk Love and he did well in that role. The movie bombed and I think he realized that the point is to be successful and make money. There may be a joke somewhere in here but it isn't on Adam Sandler.