Sims

2012 Razzie Nominees (and Winners--Twilight sweeps)

It was a movie designed to please 3 year olds. I haven't seen it- nobody has- but I think it's really a pointless effort to dub it the worst movie of the year. I don't have anything invested in the Razzies but it consistently feels like a missed opportunity.

• Like 2

Yep-thing with most kids films that they have there are that. They are not meant for them. Its like Barney got nominated...sure its probably a terrible film-but come on if your 4 years old and love Barney....

These are always far too safe. Madea? Adam Sandler? Jersey Shore? Twilight? Yeah, a lot of people don't like these. I would like to see only awards bait get Razzies. Hyde Park on Hudson, Hitchcock, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Nine, Amelia... shit like that deserves the bad awards because they tried to get the good ones. Movies like Oogiloves literally try to please at the lowest level.

I agree with you. They should include movies that tried but failed.Again, the obvious one is Hyde Park On Hudson, terrible script and acting.

I can't see That's My Boy winning, even if it's a more 'deserving' choice than BDII. Jack and Jill had a record-breaking sweep last year and they'll probably give Sandler a brief respite. Battleship is probably the potential spoiler, but I think there's little in BDII's way. It's going to be the Razzies' Return of the King.

• Like 1