Impact

2013 Best Picture Thread

Herpburn. 

Suckitto. Definitely their worst nickname that most likely won`t stick around like trully aswesome ones - Senor Blanchitto, Knightmare, Leogend, Nanny.

OMG, can anyone transfer that insanely cruel and :rofl: Riva siggie where Riva goes:

Where did I put my Oscar?

Trintignan (trying to shake her into common sense):"You haven`t won any!"

Riva:"It must be here somewhere."

:rofl: :rofl: I haven`t watched Amour but I guess it`s about Alzheimer or old age senility and ADF made an Oscar joke about it. :wub:  They are so cruel. :wub:

Edited by fishnets

I hope the Tom Hanks  movies will be good or at least one, I want to see him a nominated.

And I hope a young actor will breakthrough, young actresses have it easy but young actors have a tough time. With young I mean 21 below

I hope the Tom Hanks  movies will be good or at least one, I want to see him a nominated.

And I hope a young actor will breakthrough, young actresses have it easy but young actors have a tough time. With young I mean 21 below

Yeah, sucks that Logan Lehrman couldn`t get more attention for Perks.

I just want to announce that Team Bombur is extremly happy with Oscars 2013. Lincoln got only 2 wins out of 12 nom (one insignificant tech and DDL who surprisingly didn`t ham it up) so we are back to police hamsters this season. :)

Russell's Abscam movie opening 12/13. I notice Sony has both it and Monuments Men. It's gonna be a busy season for them.

And Foxcatcher and Captain Phillips. Have TSN and ZDT both motivated them to become a major Oscar player? I wouldn't be surprised.