ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

What I`m saying is that it`s bad enough that all movies are about straight people but it`s even worse when those "straight" characters can`t pass for straight so what`s the point of pretending? The slash explosion and popularity are triggered by male-male relationships in movies that many many times smack of romance despite the script claiming otherwise. It`s just that actors act as if they are in love while generating low chemsitry with actresses,etc.I

What I`m saying is that it`s bad enough that all movies are about straight people but it`s even worse when those "straight" characters can`t pass for straight so what`s the point of pretending? The slash explosion and popularity are triggered by male-male relationships in movies that many many times smack of romance despite the script claiming otherwise. It`s just that actors act as if they are in love while generating low chemsitry with actresses,etc.I

Especially Toy Story

One of Fish's claims is that almost every good looking male actor in Hollywood is homosexual.

Hollywood is Bi. You can't be straighty-straight and make it big there especially if you're handsome and hot. Those who pretend they didn't swing both ways are liars. (See Travolta's couch confessions) .You know they're all aspiring "Artists" experimenting everything to bare it all in characters, the Method you know. And there are sleazy producers who are Magic Kingdom keepers, to get a pass there you got to be able to crawl your way down to their magic wand...I see nothing wrong except the fact that most of them keep lying with a straight face, keep beards fearing of losing popularity just because they think people would not accept their gayness or it would ruin their on-screen Macho man persona. Edited by dashrendar44