Alpha

Most insulting film to society

For example, the most insulting film I've ever seen was The Legend Of The Titanic. For example, it was this animated musical about the sinking of Titanic. But, according to that movie, an evil gang of sharks persuaded a giant talking octopus to throw an iceberg at the ship. Turns out, he realizes his mistake and PUTS THE FREAKING SHIP BACK TOGETHER AND SAVES ALL THE LIVES OF THE PASSENGERS.It's really insulting to the hundreds that died on the Titanic. They even turn it into a "save the whales" movie! :angry::angry::angry:

• Like 3

Just when you thought that movie couldn't be any worse, it features a GODDAMN. RAPPING. DOG.http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHNztg0X3s

That's actually a different movie. But its as equally bad.This is the movie I was talking about:
Edited by Alpha

Believe it or not, the one with the RAPPING DOG is more accurate to the original story. Atleast some people DIED like in the real event :PI can't believe I live in a world where two of these exist :lol:

Edited by Alpha

Malcolm X. This wss a movie about a hateful, racist human being. He was no different than the white supremacists that he was using to whip up his hated of an entire race.

Well I saw the movie and it showed his journey to Mecca which transformed his life. I thought it was brilliant.