Alpha

Most insulting film to society

Nation of Islam had been formed before Malcom X's activities. The movie was over the top to me but provided an accurate depiction. His assassination was because of quasi terrorist organizations like the NOI. I'm Muslim and I've studied the life of Malcom X extensively. He's the inspiring tale of a flawed rise and and a tragic fall only to rise on the true pretense of equality. With that said for me it's Batman and Robin because it really blows.

• Like 2

Bill Paxton's Frailty.Not an insult to society but a movie morally so dubious especially when you think about the ending justifying killings.

I liked Frailty immensely...especially the ending as it makes you question your own morals.

But the thing about Frailty is that there are a ton of people out there who do bad things. And this guy somehow had the power to see them. I didn't find that insutling, I found it to be quite exhilarating and I'm not overly religious. But I thought it was kind of interesting.

not sure about society, I don't generalize based on my own sentiment.the movie I find (or remember most vividly) most insulting and repulsive is The Life Of David Gale.

Oh I remember that movie. Kate Winslet and Spacey right? Yeah I didn't like the way events played out in that one.Interesting choice and a very good one I must say.

Should we consider social impact when determining the most insulting film to society? Stuff like Extremely Loud is terrible but it came and went. No one really saw the movie or talked about it. Transformers 2, on the other hand, will come to define how summer blockbusters are made for the rest of days: big, offensive, and insultingly stupid.

• Like 1

And with obnoxious blue/orange contast up the wazoo

Seriously that's just being picky. If Speilberg or Nolan decided to use that contrast, you'd probably be praising it :unsure:People just like to hate on Bay because of jealousy it seems lol. Transformers 2 is not insulting.