CJohn

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back | October 21, 2016 | IMAX confirmed. Trailer on page 7.

She wouldn't fit...she was a lawyer in a local city. Unless Jack headed back to those parts, why would she be in it?

Make it happen in the same city. Have her try to call Jack back for a case she can't solve. Whatever. Everything except Maria Hill.

She wouldn't fit...she was a lawyer in a local city. Unless Jack headed back to those parts, why would she be in it?

Reacher needs to meet professionals in different lines of work in 4 cities, and then in the fifth movie he brings them all together to stop some huge evil plot

• Like 2

Reacher needs to meet professionals in different lines of work in 4 cities, and then in the fifth movie he brings them all together to stop some huge evil plot

JRCU.

It is happening. Paramount has a writers room planning. We are getting a whole origin story for Jai's character.

This is going to be an interesting sequel. A mildly seen film that I think most who saw thought, hey, not bad, then promptly forgot about it.

Not exactly perfect for a sequel. But TC can sell it, and I bet the movie will actually be good. If they keep the budget reasonable like the first, I can imagine it doing similar numbers and being again, a mild success.

• Like 1