Taylor

Weekend Estimates (Identity Thief: $36.6M, Warm Bodies $11.5M, Side Effects: $10M)

She is a very marketable brand. The audience know what they are getting for their money, and if she can open a movie like this to anywhere near $30m, I would say that makes her the top female box office star of 2012. Sorry you have to insult anyone who sees this movie, and even more sorry anyone "likes" your post.

The truth speaks to people, those who like your post just don't see that truth.

It's a crap movie, a renter. Melissa isn't the only actor to have this affect. However, her brand of schtick tires after a few years like Johnny Knoxville, Sasha Cohen or Tom Green. She's just the first female in some time so I guess it feels unique somehow. 

With such limited roles in Side Effects and G.I. Joe, it's too bad we have to wait until White House Down for Tatum to truly prove his star power. Coincidentally, that weekend also brings us the Heat, which will be proving ground for McCarthy. I'm feeling a Tatum win that round.