Taylor

Weekend Estimates (Identity Thief: $36.6M, Warm Bodies $11.5M, Side Effects: $10M)

How in god's green earth do people turn out for such obvious shit like Identity Theft?

I'm over Melissa McBigMac, she's painfully playing the same role in every film. Her Sandra Bullock buddy cop film looks even worse than this. 

I think it's because she is willing to do the same type of R rated comedy that is usually reserved for male dominated comedic movies.

• Like 1

How in god's green earth do people turn out for such obvious shit like Identity Theft?

I'm over Melissa McBigMac, she's painfully playing the same role in every film. Her Sandra Bullock buddy cop film looks even worse than this. 

No idea why, but we got the redband trailer for The Heat before Side Effects and it looked horrendously bad.  Just vulgar F bomb after F bomb and McCarthy doing the exact same character yet again.

Edited by rainbowtrout

Only on the audience this time.

:bravo: :bravo: :worthy: :worthy:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Sandra`s gone to buddy cop comedy with the Sink Shitter after Gravity? Have some integritySaBu, geez. :angry:

Is it true that Side Effects is Soderbergh's last feature film?

No. He's supposedly according to him taking a "sabbatical" from Film making and focusing on painting. And he has one more feature film coming up. Behind the Candelabra a bio-pic on Liberace. So, it's no on both counts. Bitter Pill is neither his last feature film nor his last before his break. 

No. He's supposedly according to him taking a "sabbatical" from Film making and focusing on painting. And he has one more feature film coming up. Behind the Candelabra a bio-pic on Liberace. So, it's no on both counts. Bitter Pill is neither his last feature film nor his last before his break. 

The Liberace film is on HBO.

Nikki has upped her projection to $35M.

There's also some pondering...

But why Hollywood keeps making this story every decade is beyond me (2003′s Bringing Down The Housewith Queen Latifah and Steve Martin, 1992′s HouseSitter with Goldie Hawn and Steve Martin).

Because, uh, it continues to make money?

• Like 1