Taylor

Weekend Estimates (Identity Thief: $36.6M, Warm Bodies $11.5M, Side Effects: $10M)

Then youmust really hate Rebel Wilson who is pretty much just a mini blonde Melissa McCarthy 

Who? That was my first thought.

This person has such low name recognition I had to go over to IMDB.

Get back to me when they are trying to open movies with her. She's beneath notice to have an opinion on at the moment.

Could this be the first 100 M grosser this year?

I doubt it. Poor reviews plus an R-rating plus a crowded release schedule means it'll fall pretty quickly after 2-3 weeks.

A Good Day To Die Hard and Oz The Great And Powerful should be the first two $100 million movies of the year.

• Like 2

How in god's green earth do people turn out for such obvious shit like Identity Theft?

I'm over Melissa McBigMac, she's painfully playing the same role in every film. Her Sandra Bullock buddy cop film looks even worse than this. 

She is a very marketable brand. The audience know what they are getting for their money, and if she can open a movie like this to anywhere near $30m, I would say that makes her the top female box office star of 2012. Sorry you have to insult anyone who sees this movie, and even more sorry anyone "likes" your post.

Edited by Bond Bug
  • Like 3