Taylor

Weekend Estimates (Identity Thief: $36.6M, Warm Bodies $11.5M, Side Effects: $10M)

How in god's green earth do people turn out for such obvious shit like Identity Theft?

I'm over Melissa McBigMac, she's painfully playing the same role in every film. Her Sandra Bullock buddy cop film looks even worse than this. 

Then youmust really hate Rebel Wilson who is pretty much just a mini blonde Melissa McCarthy 

Behold the power of Superbowl ads.

Safe House last year.

Identity Thief this year.

We already discussed this. SuperBowl spots are an amazing help for movies opening on February and March, but for movies opening after that they are useless.

Universal is smart and they definitly will do this every year. Two spots for their February release on the pre-show of SuperBowl is gold. If other studios don't realize that they are dumb as fuck.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I knew channing tatum fans were going to be upset when they see movie

Channing Tatum like 10 mins into the movie #Wtf #MovieRuined

Channing Tatum was in the movie for like 30 minutes #gaymovie

Don't see the movie side effects, Channing tatum only in the first 20 min

well if I woulda known that Channing Tatum in 20 min #SideEffects, I would not have gone to see it! But it was kind of a weird movie anyways

Edited by Dragon