Taylor

Weekend Estimates (Identity Thief: $36.6M, Warm Bodies $11.5M, Side Effects: $10M)

That's fine if her star fades. I doubt many expect otherwise. But better to be a star that shines brightly, even for a few years, than to never shine at all. I don't really see why you have such a big problem with that.

Exactly. 98% of all actors working in Hollywood will kill to be in her position. A 3-4 years worth of good run at the Box Office can set up any actor for life.

• Like 1

That's fine if her star fades. I doubt many expect otherwise. But better to be a star that shines brightly, even for a few years, than to never shine at all. I don't really see why you have such a big problem with that.

True and she still has TV once her movie stardom ends. Her sitcom Mike & Molly will enter syndication next season even if that show ain't that funny, it's the type of middle-tier sitcom that will thrive in local syndication. And she's developing TV shows and movies as well. Let's see what she can do when she tries producing content on her own.

Edited by forg

Lauren Graham, who played Lorelai is also in Parenthood.  In fact, she's the reason I started watching Parethood in the first place.

Me too! But now I've grown to love that show since I'm a sucker for family-oriented shows.

I wish Alexis Bledel goes back to TV as well. Her attempt to have a feature career is not successful and as much as I am in love with her, she's not the most versatile actress around

Edited by forg

Not really she was great on gilmore girls

I mean, what she's famous for now. Bridesmaids had to be one of the most bullshit Oscar nominations since I started following them and now she's playing the same tired uninteresting character because she's a fat woman which I guess makes poop jokes funnier.

To be fair, I agree that if her future movies it will still be the same old shtick the audience will likely grow tired of her and will go the way of Kevin James.But for now ,since I love her, I'm enjoying her success

Sat Nums for IT, WB and SE are up. According to Nikki, it's a huge increase 

1. Identity Thief (Universal) NEW [Runs 3,141]Friday $11.2M, Saturday $15M, Weekend $36M

2. Warm Bodies (Summit/Lionsgate) Week 2 [3,009]Friday $3.2M, Saturday $5.1M, Weekend $11.4M, Cume $34.1M

3. Side Effects (Open Road) NEW [Runs 2,605]Friday $2.8M, Saturday $4.2M, Weekend $9.5M

If not due to the snow, IT could see 40M OW