baumer

4 day weekend estimates (Feb 15-18) pg 13

I gave it 2.5/5. Action is good but it has no plot and villain is weak.

It has a plot, the villain within the plot though is weak.

Get the file, CIA wants it, random Russian political guy wants it cause of what it spells for him.

Turns out the file is....well not so much a file. There is a plot is all I'm saying. Weak villain is a complaint I can get behind though. 

• Like 1

Also, looks like 2012 will match 2009's total for most $100m grossers (32), assuming ZDT makes it which I think it will.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?yr=2009&p=.htm

ZDT will need good Oscar performance to keep its theaters. It is already down to only about 1500 theaters and without a substantial Oscar boost I just don't think it will make it.

Stingray, lay off Melissa. She feels comfortable with her body so we should be happy for her. If she feels the need to lose weight, she will. 

Congrats to her for IT. She has become a legit star that can carry a movie, very hard to do in Hollywood. :bravo:

• Like 4

I wish ZDT makes it to $100 million. The only Oscar I think it could win is Sound Editing so it might not get major Oscar boost. But for what is worth without the Oscar buzz it won't likely earn half of what its grossed so far

As for the movie star discussion about Melissa, I agree she's not a movie star yet because to get that title it takes time. But yes she's an IT girl right now. As for her weight, I've watched all the 3 TV shows she has been part of (Gilmore Girls, Samantha Who? and Mike & Molly) and she's not as fat there, she only looks quite huge in her movies so far. I dunno maybe it's the dresses? I don't think she's morbidly obese though.