Wadey Wilsoney

Worst movie you have paid to see.

I paid for me and my gf to watch Season of the Witch and got a £30 fine for driving in a bus lane on my way home. The funny thing is I thought it was so bad I decided to watch it again with my mates just to show them how bad it was. All in all£30 for tickets£15 for food£30 for fine.Putting mates through agony for the fun of it. Priceless.That's £75 spent on prehaps the worse movie Ive ever seen.

Fixed.
  • Like 1

Proof Of Life with Meg Ryan. I saw it with a girlfriend. What a waste!

Prometheus. I went opening day, first schedule. When I entered the movie theatre I was all giddy and pumped as hell (like this -----> :bouncy:  :bop: ). By the time, the ending credits rolled on screen I was like "What the heck was that uneven schlock?!" (like that -----> :unsure::sadno: )

Batman & Robin. My younger sister won a free ticket so my parents and me went with her. That was horrendous. I was 13 but I was self-conscious that was painful crap.(Technically I didn't pay though)

Edited by dashrendar44

so many.that one about the brothers Grimm with Matt Damon, Avengers, Clash of the Titons, Prince of Persia, Deathly Hallows 1 & 2, The Hobbit, Percy Jackson, Wolverine X-men in general, Pirates of the Deadly Boredom 3 and 4. its all shite.

Edited by figgsbane

Lol, I'm tempted to watch this.  It seems like the most hated BP winner to date.

I know I have used this term too much now but it is the only one I can think of that fits it perfectly. It's the Pet Rock of movies....a fad, a terrible fad. It'll be forgotten in a year or two.