Wadey Wilsoney

Worst movie you have paid to see.

Imaginaerum: The Nightwish movie. That was just the worst, most amateurish piece of fucking garbage I have ever seen. I wanted to walk out but I gathered the strength to sit through it. Just an absolute abomination, and I'm glad none you will ever see it

Reggae in the Ruff. This was playing at a film festival and it looked interesting, so I bought a ticket. Walked out after 40 minutes. Its just indescribably boring and awful. 

Also Dark Shadows, Die Hard 5, Green Lantern and Hangover 2

Revenge of the Fallen, The Last Airbender, Perfect Sense, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3D (I was 11 when it came out... turned out I was already hopelessly too old for it), The Wild, Eragon, Jumper, 10000 B.C., The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, The Wolfman, Alice in Wonderland, Clash of the Titans

exactly, anybody not saying this clearly never paid to see it.

I was 12 when it came out so I was target audience. Loved it then.As for the worst now?Dark ShadowsPiranha 3DDThe Last Airbender 3D (I still regret not watching Step Up 3D instead, but I was overruled. And proven right)Ice Age 3 3DFunny PeopleShark Night 3D

Batman & Robin

Quoting myself to add this about the experience of seeing B&R in theaters.

I was a pretty big Batman fan at the time having seen Batman 89', Returns, and Forever in theaters. I was also a big Schwarzenegger fan so naturally I thought it would be a great combination. So I rushed out to see B&R on opening weekend with somewhat high expectations. Needless to say that my level of disappointment was high. In fact it was one of those shock and denial deals where I tried to convince myself that the movie wasn't so bad, when in fact it was.

I paid for me and my gf to watch Season of the Witch and got a £30 fine for driving in a bus lane on my way home. The funny thing is I thought it was so bad I decided to watch it again with my mates just to show them how bad it was. All in all£30 for tickets£15 for food£30 for fine.That's £75 spent on prehaps the worse movie Ive ever seen.

• Like 1