The Movie Man

Waiting....

Isn't one of the Best Feelings in the World, Watching Previews and Waiting for an Anticipated Movie to Start!

Please bring on the Summer Blockbusters, My Favorite Movie Season of the Year. (and Yes Oscar Movie Season is good also, but the hype of Summer Blockbusters gets me every time!

PS. And this was only waiting for the Rock's Snitch! LOL! Which I was only was anticipating as it is one of the First Action Movies of the Season.

Edited by Truman Burbank

Great topic.I wrote about this a few weeks ago when I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark and Jaws in the theater for the first time. Sitting there, waiting, thinking, observing the other patrons, smelling the popcorn, watching the old trailers.....it was as close to heaven as I've come.Same thing happened to me when I was sitting down to see The Phantom Menace for the first time, same with Clones and Sith, and Crystal Skull.

As I am a Summer Blockbuster Action Groupie....Hoping that one of the Upcoming Movies has Very Good/Great Reviews to Give me this High Feeling....

* Olympus Has Fallen - March 22

* GI Joe Retaliation - March 29

Only Looking at March Above.

Revenge of the Sith was Probably the best experience I've had in the sense of "oh my Word I'm acting seeing it!" it was a midnight showing and it was the most enthusiastic crowd I've ever witnessed.(myself included).  

Edited by Kalo21
  • Like 1

JP IN IMAX!!!!!!BRING BACK THAT LOVING FEELING!!!!!!!!!

Just walking past ParamountcPictutes. Seeing Bill Board for Star Trek 2 I'm May. Please please please, let that be as good and as much fun as Star Trek 1.

Isn't one of the Best Feelings in the World, Watching Previews and Waiting for an Anticipated Movie to Start!

Please bring on the Summer Blockbusters, My Favorite Movie Season of the Year. (and Yes Oscar Movie Season is good also, but the hype of Summer Blockbusters gets me every time!

PS. And this was only waiting for the Rock's Snitch! LOL! Which I was only was anticipating as it is one of the First Action Movies of the Season.

It's even better when you're sitting in a dark theater, with your best friend and girlfriend, with 200 other people, waiting for the movie to start in less than 5 minutes.

Then you feel like you're going to explode.

Nope. I like seeing movies without friends so I can concentration 100 % on the movie without any interruptions, including eating what I want, sitting where I want, never having to look for a bunch of seats and see whatever movie I want to see, when and where I want etc. I will go out to dinner, drinks and music places with people. But never movies. I even tell people a white lie, that I like books over movies.

The Avengers last year has to be one of my favorites. The long line waiting to see it in Imax, the previews including The Dark Knight Rises teaser, and the audiences enthusiasm seeing the movie. I've only seen 2 or 3 movies get applause at this theater. A few others include Independence Day. This was my first real anticipated movie as a kid.