Yeah, last 40 seconds gives me chills just like the first two times I saw it. Funny they show a lot of stuff we've already seen in this trailer and yet in this one it just seems a million times more effective.

I think the "OMG she has the audacity to shoot a bow and arrow" stuff was being overplayed. It was still there in this one but not as much. I'm not a big fan of animated films but even I thought the last 40 seconds was pretty much perfect.

Edited by Magic

I think the "OMG she has the audacity to shoot a bow and arrow" stuff was being overplayed. It was still there in this one but not as much. I'm not a big fan of animated films but even I thought the last 40 seconds was pretty much perfect.

Yeah I agree they were overplaying that angle. I think this new trailer finally gives us a sense of what it's really about, which is not just her shooting a bow. I definitely think that's why I couldn't get into it much before this.

I think it's obvious that the trailers show only half of the story. The funny parts and the presentation of the characters. It looks like it's getting darker and more magical at the end of the trailer so i think that it's going to be a typical Pixar surprise after that.

I think it's obvious that the trailers show only half of the story. The funny parts and the presentation of the characters. It looks like it's getting darker and more magical at the end of the trailer so i think that it's going to be a typical Pixar surprise after that.

No doubt about it. Its looking more like Pixar with each new trailer.

It more or less screams "we're not going to show you really anything beyond the first thirty minutes." This could be a problem for the opening weekend, because the first thirty minutes looks like a Dreamworks movie.

I have faith in Pixar that this will be great. But their marketing department has always left something to be desired. I say it opens to a weak-ish 50m and legs take it well above 200m.