Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Neil Marshall for a Star Wars movie. Now that would be something  ;)

I did suggest it in the Star Wars box office thread a week back or so. Granted it would have to be a hard PG-13 at the minimum so Marshall could include some of his trademark action violence gags.

Game of Thrones Emmy Submissions

Here’s the 2014 Game of Thrones submission list:

[*]Outstanding Drama Series

[*]Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series- “The Children”

[*]Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series: Alex Graves (“The Children”), Alik Sakharov (“The Laws of Gods and Men”), Neil Marshall (“The Watchers on the Wall”).

[*]Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charles Dance, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington

[*]Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series -  Emilia Clarke, Natalie Dormer, Lena Headey, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams

[*]Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Pedro Pascal

[*]Guest Actress in a Drama Series: Diana Rigg

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/06/09/game-thrones-emmy-submissions-season-4/#comment-412043

• Like 1

Pedro is up for a nom as Best Guest Actor. MM will be in Best Actor cat.

Oops my bad...didn't see the guest part...How is he only a guest actor and not a supporting one? He was there in a lot of the episodes this season.

I believe it has all to do with how they're billed on the show. If they're billed or contracted as a "guest" actor/actress, that's what they are to the Emmys. No matter how many episodes they're in.

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen
  • Like 1

I feel like pedro pascal could've had a better episode submitted for him.. Diana Rigg more likely to be nominated in guest again because even tho she didnt do as much the Emmys love their old dames.

They didn't submit Episode 7?

EDIT: Nevermind, they did submit Episode 7. His monologue to Tyrion is his Emmy moment, even if he had a fuller episode presence in say 1 or 3.

Edited by Numbers the One True King

I don't get why people malign Kit so much. I think he's pretty good as Jon. It's not like they give him Emmy!Monologues or anything like that. Jon barely says anything, what's he supposed to do? And the "one facial expression" thing is bs and just plain not true.Is he Dinklage, Dance or NCW? Of course not. But they have a lot more experience, not to mention more writing to work with.

• Like 3