Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

You guys do realize that, having already watched the first 4, you now have to wait another month to see anything new, right?

Yea its why I would prefer just to do it a week at a time...gives me something to do/look forward to and not just wait around...

Yeah same here. I don't wanna overindulge now only to have to 'fast' for another month. Plus I like the whole build up and buzz that goes with watching the episodes week by week. It's all anyone in my workplace talks about on Tuesday mornings anyway!

Yeah same here. I don't wanna overindulge now only to have to 'fast' for another month. Plus I like the whole build up and buzz that goes with watching the episodes week by week. It's all anyone in my workplace talks about on Tuesday mornings anyway!

Yea same here...its more fun this way I think...

Edited by AC Slater

I'm recording the broadcast that's on here in 90 minutes so I wouldn't be watching it until tonight anyway.  Although I could watch it on my iPad at my desk but that wouldn't be the same as HD on a big screen TV.  The only shows I currently watch that are in sync with their US broadcast are this and Justified.  I think I'll watch them as they are broadcast.

Remember guys, everything about Episodes 2-4 MUST be spoiler-tagged all the way through Episode 4's actual airing date.

Episode 1 material has to be spoiler-tagged for at least through most of tomorrow. That includes even stuff like

saying Episode 4 ends on a cliffhanger

While not directly spoiling anything specific, it effectively is a spoiler since it affects the mindset of people going into watching the episode legally.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Hmm...

The changes started early on...I guess Mance is dead dead unlike the books...Jon Snow had a good role this episode though...

Not necessarily. Rattleshirt is back this season, they even recast the guy. Why bring a random Wildling back if not for a reason?

Hmm...

The changes started early on...I guess Mance is dead dead unlike the books...Jon Snow had a good role this episode though...

Not necessarily. Rattleshirt is back this season, they even recast the guy. Why bring a random Wildling back if not for a reason?

He's dead. Rattleshirt is back but we're not going to see him until apparently late in the season. He's not at Castle Black. So no glamour trick like in the book.