Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Episode 10 Title and Description:

Episode Title (safe for all since non-readers won't know the title's meaning):

Episode #20: “Valar Morghulis”:

Brief Non-spoiler Episode Synopsis: (FOR NON-READERS DO NOT LOOK SINCE EVEN THOUGH IT'S A NON-SPOILER SHORT SYNOPSIS IT STILL REVEALS SOME RESULTS OF EPISODE 9):

Tyrion awakens to a changed situation. King Joffrey doles out rewards to his subjects. As Theon stirs his men to action, Luwin offers some final advice. Brienne silences Jaime; Arya receives a gift from Jaqen; Dany goes to a strange place; Jon proves himself to Qhorin. (Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Alan Taylor.) (TV-MA) [Advisories TK] ESP Playdates: 3, 5, 6 and 9

Edited by 4815162342

Done. The episode synopsis is brief and non-spoiler since it only says in fragment sentences the premises for most of the episode storylines, but it still implies results of Episode 9 so it's spoiler boxed.The episode title though isn't a spoiler really since non-readers will have no idea what it means.

Apparently there is some casting processes already underway for Season 3:

We have heard that the casting for season three began today. Auditions were held this morning in London. We don’t, however, know which role or roles they were auditioning for. As usual, the whole thing is very top secret. If anyone has any info they’d be willing to share, please drop us a line! One casting rumor we just heard comes from @JonasRJakobsen, who tweeted to us, “I was told by an agent that Norwegian actor Kristofer Hivju is auditioning for an unknown role.” It’s gotta be Tormund Giantsbane, right? I mean, look at him! UPDATE: Another rumor: according to commenter Draig, they are casting Shireen Baratheon. They are looking for an 11-year old girl. Hundreds of young actresses have already been seen. Auditions happened in London about two weeks ago, recalls to come. UPDATE 2: Another role that is rumored to be currently casting is Daario Naharis. And, according to someone who has seen the casting breakdown, the producers are looking for “any ethnicity, except Caucasian”.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/05/casting-for-season-three-begins/

dario isnt caucasian?, could swear he's blond with blue eyes maybe i'm wrong , i do remember he had gold teeth, dany seemed fascinated by them, well as long as he's a pretty boy cause she talks alot about his looks and charmi love sunday nights : once upon a time, the borgias and game of thrones B) !

dario isnt caucasian?, could swear he's blond with blue eyes maybe i'm wrong , i do remember he had gold teeth, dany seemed fascinated by them, well as long as he's a pretty boy cause she talks alot about his looks and charmi love sunday nights : once upon a time, the borgias and game of thrones B) !

Looking at the ASOIAF wiki all it says for description is:Hair is dyed blue, golden tooth, and blue eyes. He's Tyroshi, but we know very little about Tyroshi ethnicity so they could go with a more Mediterranean/Arab/Indian vibe for him.

So, good episode, but a few comments at the moment.First, that dragon-stealing subplot totally did not happen in the book and the only reason I think it was put into this season was to give some filler to Danaerys' story arc this season.Second, can we have a spinoff called the Tywin Gets Shit Done Show? Also, that scene with him and Baelish chatting strategy, and Ayra trying to avoid having Baelish notice her identity was very tense, even though it never ever happened (Baelish has never been to Harrenhall). However the situation that led to Arya giving her second name was very clumsily done and forced.Third, they're definitely playing up the Jon/Ygritte interactions early, since in the book Jon tells Ygritte to run after he backs off of chopping her head off.Fourth, we have a mention of Ramsay Snow (though not by name), he's still in the show!!!!!Fifth, I understand why they have Rodrik Cassel die now, since it makes Theon's break from the Starks clean and clear.Sixth, I now see why Lupin totally fell for Tonks. ;)

Edited by 4815162342

First, that dragon-stealing subplot totally did not happen in the book and the only reason I think it was put into this season was to give some filler to Danaerys' story arc this season.

I think they are doing that as a means to get Dany to the House of the Undying.

Sixth, I now see why Lupin totally fell for Tonks. ;)

Oh my God. I knew she looked familiar@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :lol: :lol: :lol:Anyway... Fantastic episode. I loved everything about it.Arya scenes were beyond tense and I loved every minute of it.Theon taking over Winterfell was just odd. Brann was like... Uhh you're here to what? :lol: I didn't think he would kill anyone though... I hope Robb kills him.I keep forgetting her name, the wildling who helps Bran. She was awesome. She just keeps climbing my favorite characters list.Dragons getting stolen is a very good ending. I did not expect that at all. Best episode of the season imo.

I thought that was Tonks but I'd never got around to confirming.A few deviations from the books in this one.I almost thought they were about to merge Lollys with Sansa.

• Like 1

I really loved the new episode - most of the changes made total sense. I'm really sad that Irri died, she's still alive in the books, but I can see why they did it. The changes mean even the book readers don't know who'll live and who'll die. I'm scared some of my favourite minor characters who live in the books will die now.On the plus side, it means some people might live!

Edited by Ariadne

I'm really sad that Irri died, she's still alive in the books, but I can see why they did it.

Well, in the book Doreah dies while they're still in the Red Waste, so this just kinda takes the place of Doreah dying.Also, Theon taking over Winterfell was supposed to be odd at first. That's exactly what happens in the book. Bran wakes up, hears that from Theon and is like "..... huh?" Because no one takes him seriously yet. Which just pisses Theon off and makes him more apt to do despicable things.

I think they are doing that as a means to get Dany to the House of the Undying.

That makes sense.One other comment (this one goes in spoilers since it concerns future events):

They're definitely not changing up the Jeyne/Robb romance too much since Robb ferretted out that she's a highborn lady and she essentially conceded on that. I think we'll get a little more next week but based on how events should play out Episode 8 will be when things heat up a lot between them.

Oh, and Catelyn's facial expression when she met "Talisa" was priceless. Perfect reaction shot of a mother seeing her son has a crush.