Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I like a lot of what's happening but the execution for all these big moments are typically rushed through if not a bit sloppily handled.

But hey, that's an improvement over last season.

These episodes keep getting better and better.  I'm also really glad Dany got out of that situation on her own wit and strength, I was half-expecting the episode to end with Drogon flying in.  

The Stark reunion was a really touching moment.

The High Sparrow is a great villainous character, the good Kings Landing moments this season are with him.

The Pink Letter had the right amount of fear in it, I'm just mad Osha got butchered that easily.   I'm ready for Jon to flay Ramsay.  If Ramsay wins the Battle of the Basterds im going to seriously consider being done with the show.

My favorite episode of the season so far though, it was great build up and some great payoff.  The next episode with Bran looks even more exciting.

this episode was legit the bomb !

khaleesi i'm back bitches !

tyrion displaying his political savvy-ness to dany scooby doo gang and the slavers

a stark reunion be still my heart !! do you guys realize how long its been since 2 starks talked let alone in the same frame and they talked about stuff that's always on my mind they should have never left winterfell but its not like they went looking for trouble more like trouble came looking for them and they didn't have a clue sigh 

jon man bun 'nuff said being back from the deatd suits him he's hotter now ! Mmmm....

beware the birth of a new couple tormund the wildling and brienne of tarth that moment was comedic gold so hilarious followed by edd reaction priceless

our fav slimy swine is back lord baelish and he made the most of his scene wasting no time word or frame A+

EVEN guest appearances did a good job osha wildling woman and lorys of highgarden in his scene with sis margeary

all in all a bang intro scene  and a bang end scene to sandwich a fly episode !

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I think if the way to to do a plot twists. 

Dany could become a quasi bad guy.

Ruthless and power Hungry.

Like mongols with dragons.

Given the Song of Ice and Fire title, I really at least Jon and Dany will be on opposite sides of the field from each other.  I expect one of them, or both to be villainous characters by the end game.

7 hours ago, CJohn said:

I am set and ready to see Ramsay kill Jon and Sansa. 

I have doubts that they can pull off any more red wedding like surprises.

This is near the end they have to give the more satisfying ending now. 

3 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I have doubts that they can pull off any more red wedding like surprises.

This is near the end they have to give the more satisfying ending now. 

I am set and ready to see Ramsay take over and win the war. Either that or the incest brothers. Jon, Sansa, the other Starks nobody cares about, Khaleesi, Dinklage will all die.