Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

I legit think

Hide contents

Either him or his dad gets roasted by Drogon in the next episode as a prisoner

Spoiler

His dad can get fucked but I'll be pretty sad if Billy Bones Dickon gets cooked. He has already grown on me, tiny head and all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

Bron has always been one of my favorites tonight was no different.  My only slight disappointment is the episode seemed too short

It was one of, if not the shortest episode of the show so far

• Like 1

Let's give props to a director who's most substantial credit to date was 44 episodes of It's Always Sunny (which is a tremendous show just completely opposite of GOT) directing the shit out of the final 15 minutes of the show

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Let's give props to a director who's most substantial credit to date was 44 episodes of It's Always Sunny (which is a tremendous show just completely opposite of GOT) directing the shit out of the final 15 minutes of the show

Spoiler

It reminded me a lot of the Battle of the Bastards style at points, he may have taken tidbits from it.  Seeing Bronn scurrying around in the midst of what would be complete and utter madness of a medieval battle was great.  It managed to be both claustrophobic while giving you wide open shots at the same time.

It's also great television when you can have two sides going at each other and you're stuck in an inner turmoil because you don't know who you want to win in the different scenarios.  

Personally, I'd love to see somebody from Thrones that has experience with these battles make a Civil War epic (not Confederate), it'd fit really well with that style of cinematography and action.

43 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

There were a couple of little things in there that reminded me of Always Sunny.

Spoiler

Some of the cuts to other characters reactions reminded me IASIP. Like when Davos tried to get them away from Dany when she was mad about the Unsullied being cutoff but she tells them to stay and it flipped back to Davis and Jon kinda looking down. Maybe that's just me.

Lots of humorous Davos bits this ep, actually. "Noticed you staring at her good heart."

30 minutes ago, El Panda Machos said:

Hide contents

It reminded me a lot of the Battle of the Bastards style at points, he may have taken tidbits from it.  Seeing Bronn scurrying around in the midst of what would be complete and utter madness of a medieval battle was great.  It managed to be both claustrophobic while giving you wide open shots at the same time.

It's also great television when you can have two sides going at each other and you're stuck in an inner turmoil because you don't know who you want to win in the different scenarios.  

Personally, I'd love to see somebody from Thrones that has experience with these battles make a Civil War epic (not Confederate), it'd fit really well with that style of cinematography and action.

Spoiler

I feel like it took more from Hardhome than it did from BoB. Parallel works better too. Battle of Ice vs Battle of Fire.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 1

Loved this episode! The final part was good, but I also loved the moment where

Spoiler

Arya shows off her sword skills against Brienne and Sansa was looking down with that "WTF she was serious about the kill list" look on her face :lol:

• Haha 1

Epic! My heart was in my throat all through the last part. Edge of my seat stuff.

3 hours ago, aabattery said:
  Hide contents

Are they setting up Jon and Dany? 👀

Lotta tension in that cave.

Didn't Davos

Spoiler

bring up something about the way Jon was looking at her?   Jon came back with "No time for that"...but didn't deny it.

7 hours ago, aabattery said:

There were a couple of little things in there that reminded me of Always Sunny.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

This guy did direct some of the best recent Always Sunny episodes so I shouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1