fmpro

Weekend Estimates (Easter 2013) pg 13

That opening for G.I Joe is really better than I expected. Initially, I thought it would open to mid 30's 3Day... Overseas, it's doing even better.

Now, anyone thinking that Tatum might be the reason it did so well? He's become quite the box office draw recently.

no, Tatum is barely in it.  I think The Rock brought some interest in it though. 

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 2

no, Tatum is barely in it.  I think The Rock brought some interest in it though. 

Still?I thought the only reason they post-poned it was to give Tatum more screen time...

Still?I thought the only reason they post-poned it was to give Tatum more screen time...

3D...it plays well overseas. They added a bit of Tatum, but really not that much.

I'm wondering how the executives at Disney are seeing this.

After seeing the GI Joe results, I'm guessing their chomping at the bit for April 24 and May 3. After seeing Oz, a little disappointed it fell by 46% but understandable since Croods is holding up very well and a solid family alternative. At this rate though 3x doesn't look possible.

Well, I thought I heard he died in the movie before??? Not sure if he still did??? But still the Ads promoted Tatum, The Rock and Willis to some degree...so that brought in all different age groups and interest levels.

3D...it plays well overseas. They added a bit of Tatum, but really not that much.

Tatum was advertise a lot I'n the tv spots. they had one with his name In it. Idk if that counts tho.

Well, I thought I heard he died in the movie before??? Not sure if he still did??? But still the Ads promoted Tatum, The Rock and Willis to some degree...so that brought in all different age groups and interest levels.

It's hilarious to see The Host below the 4th weekend of Oz, and outside the Top Five :lol:

Expected as per the horrible reviews..10% on RT....and people are getting there horror elsewhere...plus waiting for the Evil Dead

Anyway this is the type of movie that should have opened in January.

Good news for Wrestlemania. I thought the Marine hit number one

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AW HELL NO! Marine bombed. I was dragged into it by a WWE fan friend and it was so bad even she had to admit Sadam`s corpse had more charisma than Cena`s neck (cause you couldn`t see Cena from that thing or Cena is his neck period).