fmpro

Weekend Estimates (Easter 2013) pg 13

My parents and another couple saw Olympus lost night. My mom said it was good, but gory and my dad and the couple said it was good. He called it "Octopus Down" :rofl: . My brother, his friend, and their girlfriends saw Temptation (against their will, I said you didn't even see GI Joe? Why didn't you get momma to buy you an Olympus ticket? Even Croods? He said the girls wanted to see it) They said it was stupid and the ending was weird. He wants to see Olympus now.

Meh weekend.

Meh for GI Joe. 

Good hold for Croods

Surprising for Tyler Perry

Ouch for the host

better hold then i would expect given social media negativity for spring breakers .

I've literally no idea how these toys are selling in Europe. I knew Transformers toys even if I didn't have such toys myself, but GIJoe was a complete zero with me until the first film. So I guess NA audiences are far more important for this franchise, same as for Oz, since that's where the tie-in business is.

GI-Joe toys where omnipresent in Austria too : all those little plastic soldiers instead of the tin soldiers a century prior

She beat the 200m worldrecord of Marita Koch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marita_Koch

who also never confessed using steroids, but whose 400m world record like Flo-Jo's 100m and 200m worldrecords will remain unbeatable for a very long time. Marita Koch's 47.60 over 400m, compare with 400m winning time in London(2012) 49.55

Neither Krabbe nor Jones, both drug-assisted could get near Flo-Jo's times. If you want to believe an athlet, who ended her carreer as soon as drug testing became more rigoruos , do so.

Edited by Rudolf
  • Like 1