RyneOh1040

Friday Numbers - ED 30M+, JP 17 (30M and 17M predicted OW)

My theory is that horror movie endings are almost always divisive and that results in a lower Cinemascore. This is a survey of people exiting the theaters just after watching the movie and if you hate the ending you are not going to give the movie a high rating.

• Like 1

I can't see a thread for the 3D re-release of JP, so I'll say it here:

I really hope that this will be a good OW which wll lead to a BIG dom+OS gross.

Why, because turns out they cancelled ALL other planned 3D re-releases (Mermaid, ID and all of the Wars, and who knows what others) - and I really, REALLY want to be seeing old classics in cinema, so we need a new 3D re-release HIT which to turn the tides again, like the Lion King.

What say you?

Edited by shayhiri

I could see Fox moving forward with Independence Day 3D for next summer, especially if the sequel is eminent. Probably won't do worse than Jurassic Park (which is doing very well for a 3D re-release) thanks to summer weekdays. 

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 1

Prometheus is on HBO right now.

The total idiot ball aspects of it really really hurt the fact that loads of the first half is pretty damn good.

LMAO My brother dead ass call me just to say "YO is that dude tom hardy brother. "

Unfortunately, no. This cements the dying trend of 3D re-releases.

Kill me then.

It is a big blow for me.

I can't see why they wouldn't churn more and more, since such release only costs 10m. and makes much more. There are so many old classics that would make a killing in this format...

Edited by shayhiri

20m is the best I can see but I just think the fact it won't even reach TPM3D is rather disappointing commentary in itself.

OK, what if every North American that is reading these forums goes out and sees the movie, NOW?

Yes, that means you, reading it.

Please, guys?

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1

20m is the best I can see but I just think the fact it won't even reach TPM3D is rather disappointing commentary in itself.

Just shows the strength of SW brand :)Besides it reaches 20 its still better than the last on FN3D. And what's more important is if its legs are better than TPM3D.

I already saw it once. Im going at least 2 more times, ill try my hardest to get it too 20m :)

Couldn't see the LieMAX version but the XD3D version was great. Brought back a lot of good memories. Pretty packed viewing and everyone seems to have loved it. Going to watch it again for sure!